My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, April 29, 2011

Buttons, my Blog Roll and Cabin Fever...

When I post buttons to my blog, the most recent button goes at the top of the right hand column. 

When I post another button, it moves down bellow my "Subscribe to my blog" button. On that list, it goes to the top.

I post a lot of buttons, so buttons don't stay on the top very long. Sorry.

About my "Blog Roll"  - "The World's Greatest Blogs" - I keep deleting the "Blog Roll" gadget.  I try to rebuild it every time I accidentally delete it; but I can't always remember  who was on it. I am going to start a a word processing document to keep track of who's on it.

The only excuse I have is that it is 30 April and we have had 4 inches of snow in the last 24 hours. It was a long winter and I have a little Cabin Fever. My Golden Retrievers and I should be out, running around, instead of being stuck in the house. I was going to ride my ATV today, but it is covered with snow.

I am new at this, so I thank you in advance for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment