My Adventure in Mommyhood

Monday, April 25, 2011

Winning, The Best Part of Sweeps!!!!

I have been entering sweepstakes for about two months now. In a short time, I have won a lot of great prizes, including:


A copy of MacX DVD ripper from Digarty, (which I keep trying to remember to use)


A $1.29 Amazon Giftcard from Dentyne (For buying one MP3 download)


A certificate good for 500 xBox points from Microsoft. Now if I could just get them to give me an  xBox.


A seatbelt buckle dog collar from Buckle-Down  (I got the wide, Lucky Red collar for my golden retriever, Harlie the Wonder Dog.  Thanks 3 Boys & a Dog.


A credit for $60 worth of merchandise from CafePress (I am not real into novelty t-shirts, mouse pads, et cetera, but CafePress' selection is huge. I mean huge. I wondered around their site for an hour trying to decide which items to buy. I could have spent $600 easily. Even if you are not into that kind of stuff, CafePress is definitely worth looking at.) Thanks 2 Wired 2 Tired for putting on this giveaway.


Update: Got the t-shirts, yesterday, they are great. You should definitely check out CafePress.


A Motorola Finiti bluetooth headset from Mommy Goggles (which will give me the excuse I have been needing to buy an iPhone)


A STM laptop bag from Two Classy Chicks


An Eco Extreme Waterproof Speaker case from Grace Digital Audio via Manolith. It will be great with the iPhone I get for the Motorola Finiti I won at Mommy Goggles...


I would like to take this opportunity to thank the bloggers that conducted the giveaways. I know these things take a lot work and I just want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts


To the sponsors – Thanks for a lot of really great stuff!!!


Doc Holliday (aka "Mike",  but I prefer 'Doc')
Email: mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com
Twitter: @mtdoonmeister
FaceBook: Mike M (first name & last initial)

No comments:

Post a Comment