My Adventure in Mommyhood

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Five Question Friday...


This ought to be in interesting one, as I live by myself with my two golden retrievers...

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?

Well, the one thing I can live without is them climbing onto the bed with me when they are covered with snow.

Other than that, I would have to say that I am really happy when 'doon doesn't hide my shoes... (Hell hath no fury like a Golden Retriever left by himself.)

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?

Let's see, with 'doon it was when I was at the breeder, holding him and he bit my beard and wouldn't let go...

Harlie, (she's a rescue), it was love at first sight...

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?

No, I had to take their phone away from them because they kept chewing on it...

They were, also, calling the grocery store and getting dog biscuits delivered.

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?

The constant shedding? No, there isn't really anything particular. The Golden Retriever is lovable from the tip of their nose to the tip of their tail.

5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?

I keep waiting for 'doon to propose to Harlie, but I think they will just continue to live in sin.

When they ask me any questions, I will be concerned. There isn't anything they can't get me to do when they look at me with those deep, brown eyes. And they know it...

Thus ends my one attempt at humor for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment