My Adventure in Mommyhood

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Google Friend Connect...

It seems like GFC has been down rather frequently of late. Which is a real problem - in a zen kind of way. Particularly if aren't sure whether you already GFC'd a particular blog, (I love turning nouns into verbs, don't you? LOL)


If you can't get to the widget and you have a blog, (on blogspot), there is another way you can check to see if you have already followed them.


Go to your blog's "Dashboard" and look a the list of the blogs you are following on GFCj towards the bottom. It is in alphabetical order, just scroll down until you find if it is there. Or not. Either way I thought this particular work around was clever...


I haven't figured out how to start 'following' them on dashboard, but I am still looking.

mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment