My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday...

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

Probably not. Not because it is dangerous. Because I have other things/ways to get excited. Like riding my mountain bike down the west side of the Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park. Or crossing flooded creeks/rivers on my ATV in the Paiute Mountains in Utah.


2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

When I lived up north, there was an actual drive-in theatre. I was amazed. I guess I thought that there had to be some better, more productive use, (i.e.; money generating), use for the land.



I have little interest in going to movies in theatres or drive-ins. I watch everything on NetFlix streaming or DVDs.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

I wish, it's 60 miles, over the continental divide, to the nearest large grocery store. We have a small store that sells some things - at a very high premium - but they don't deliver.



Question: When you get your groceries delivered, how do you know what your are going to get in respect to produce and meat?

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Actually, I go with the unibrow look. Compliments the entire, "mountain man" thing I have going.


5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

Not to sound negative or anything; but I didn't like most of them and most of them didn't like me. I did high school in two years and then moved to Australia. 



I went to my 20th class reunion and my peers had become old and had way too many children. Of course I was neither. (LOL) I couldn't identify with them and they didn't even try to identify with me. I guess somethings never change... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment