My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday...



1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
Yes. We are all ATV riding crazies... 
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Under - like that will ever happen
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Hmm… I used to like corn dogs. Now, people go on about deep friend candy bars and Coke(?)…
Hypercaloric gut bombs.
Does anyone know how they fry Coke? Or candy bars?

Man's ability to come up with new ways of clogging our coronary arteries never ceases to amaze me...

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
????
Mine need obedience school, but I have to go with them.
5. Pool or Ocean?
I am not that excited about the ocean. I used to dive a lot - in fresh water…
I am hoping to go to Salton City  next summer. See what a landlocked 'lake' with salt water is like and take pictures…. I guess people still live in Bombay Bay, but the rest of the lake is abandoned and slowly rotting into the ground. (I love photographing urban ghost towns.)

We don't have pools around here. I don't think I've seen a pool in the last, at least, 10 years.

We have 'swimming holes' on any one of the many streams around here...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend! :) (Found your blog from Five Question Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasi - Thanks for reading my Five Question Friday...

    mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete