My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, August 12, 2011

Five Question Friday...

My Little Life, who usually hosts a Five Question Friday is on hiatus this week....


So.... Today I went to 5friday.com for my questions...


What could serve as physical evidence that you sometimes lose focus?

Running into a rock, a large rock, with my ATV when I wasn't paying attention and falling off...

What could serve as physical evidence that you are loved?

Emails? Interaction with other people?

What could serve as physical evidence that you’re from wherever you’re from?

I am already where I am. Everyplace else is just history. I won't even mention that I used to be in California it's too embarrassing....

What could serve as physical evidence that you went anywhere this past week?

Mileage on my car? Debit card receipts? I have run into this before when someone complained that I bought an airline ticket in Seattle when I was a couple of states away. Debit card transactions never lie.

what could serve as physical evidence that you recently caved in to temptation?

Candy bar wrappers and empty energy drink cans... Why drink Coke at 90 cents a can when you can drink Red Bull at, roughly, three times the cost...

No comments:

Post a Comment