My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

Bought a 'military grade' case for my iPod Touch. Now, when I drop it, it won't break!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Rockin' the Rivers in 3 Forks, MT. The music is good and the venue is beautiful.

3. What is your least fav/most fav house chore?

Least: Cleaning the drain traps
Most: I don't really think I have a most favorite.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

I would love to have a vertical washer/dryer combination. 

I am not much of a clothes horse. I am not even a clothes pony. I dress very "casual." I don't have any other kind of pants other than jeans. I have t-shirts that are - no kidding - 20 years old. I have a pair of cowboy boots that are 30 years old - and still in very good shape, (Tony Lama boots last forever.)

So, I would rather have appliances.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Don't use either very much. My mom used to use Miracle Whip when I was growing up. When I do use a sandwich spread, I use mayo.

I have this really good salami that I put on bread and then cut into fourths. I don't use anything because it masks the taste of the salami.

And the salami has more than enough fat in it, by itself. I don't need to add any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment