My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, September 16, 2011

#FQF #Five Question Friday

1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?


I have no idea... 


A long, long time ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far Away, there was a column in the San Francisco Chronicle written by a guy named Herb Caen. I read it everyday. When I lived out of state, I had it mailed to me for awhile.


Herb's been dead for awhile, so I guess he wouldn't mind me using the name... 


"The Herb Caen" Column...
 
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?


Interesting question. I seldom stay in one place for very long time. So, I am not really sure I have a mentor or an inspiration.


If there is a historical/spiritual figure I admire and have learned a great deal from, I would have to say the Apostle Paul... Of course, his inspiration was from Jesus...


3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?


Red Bull? I am not a big coffee drinker. 


I don't really use a beverage to wake up.


When I was in Australia, I went with the flow and drank a lot of tea. Seemed like the thing to do.


I used to live on as much as I could get of anything that contained caffeine. Then I swore off caffeine, as a whole. Now, I drink Red Bull, (really), when I travel

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?


All things considered, probably not...
 
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?



I don't think I put posters on my wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment