My Adventure in Mommyhood

Thursday, September 22, 2011

#FQF #Five Question Friday



1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

Since I am retired, I am not sure I have a 'dream job, realistic or unrealistic', but…

Realistic - paramedic (This is what I did before I retired)
Unrealistic - flying Blackhawk helicopters in the military

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?

Probably did. Maybe that's why I am divorced? LOL

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?

When I went to live in Australia. I think it was about 5,000 miles each way. All I remember is that it was a LONG plane ride.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

I forget if, or how, I celebrated my birthday when I was a kid. We weren't real big on birthdays.

With my dogs, I give them extra dog biscuits for their birthday. Since Harlie is a rescue dog, I have to estimate when her birthday is, (the day I rescued her), so she gets more biscuits.

5. Fave thing about fall?

The weather cooling off; the quaken aspen's leaves turning gold; and watching the Larch trees' needles turn a brilliant orange–gold. (Larch trees are conifers and have needles like evergreens, but they are not evergreen. They shed their needles every fall.)


Starting to turn color


Right before shedding



A larch in amongst evergreens.


All images ©3–7–77 Photography 2008–2011. Please do not copy.

More larch images are here






1 comment:

  1. nice pictures of the trees! Interesting questions this week. Living in Montana my favorite thing about fall is the changing of the colors and the population and variety of animals coming out to "gorge" for the winter is amazing!

    ReplyDelete