My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, December 16, 2011

Help me find...

Yesterday, I read a blogger describe how  they are heartbroken because they have nothing to give to their kids for Christmas.

I am somewhat ashamed that I clicked through your blog without noting the URL. I have done a Google search and still can't find your blog. 


If you are the blogger I am referring to, please contact me. I have some toys that I won in a giveaway I would love to send to you for your kids.


If you know the blogger I am referring to, please forward the URL or email address where I can get ahold of them...


My blog isn't the hottest one on the block and isn't read by very many people, but I am hoping it will be read by the person who can help make Christmas a little brighter...


Just click on the email address to send me a message...


mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com



No comments:

Post a Comment