My Adventure in Mommyhood

Thursday, December 8, 2011

#Rafflecopter Update...

As many regular readers of this blog know, I have had some problems with #Rafflecopter


And I have been a little critical of them, well, ....maybe, it makes me look better to say I was just really frustrated with the widget.


Recently, Greg at #Rafflecopter has been going over the problems I have and we've been making a lot of effort to work them out...


He showed me the new #Rafflecopter interface, which will deal with the problems of cookies, and it looks like it will deal with problems I have had with the widget.


Rafflecopter is running a giveaway with the new widget. You can check it out here. The prize is Rafflecopter stickers, (a way to differentiate your laptop from all those other ones at #Starbucks... LOL) The cat picture is good too...


I use a #MacBook Pro running #MacOS X #Lion, (10.7.2) and Apple's #Safari browser, (which is not the most common browser, other than #Mac users. I was concerned there might be a conflict between my system configuration and the widget. We are dealing with this issue, too...


I would appreciate hearing about others' experiences using #Rafflecopter with #Macs and #MacOS X #Lion...


Just wanted to update my readers on what is going on with me and #Rafflecopter.


Thanks to all my readers who have suffered through with me through this... 



No comments:

Post a Comment