My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, January 6, 2012

#Five Question Friday


What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
In the forties. We are having a real mild winter. I prefer snow. Now, everything is kind of glazed over with ice. 

When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
My dogs? LOL My sister.
What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Too many things to count. I love to procrastinate.
Have you ever served on a jury?
I don’t think anyone would want me on their jury. I wouldn’t want me on my jury. I am too opinionated.


I would love to serve on a jury. Especially a really involved personal injury trial. 


Give my medical background and the fact I have worked as an expert witness in court, they don't even let me through the door...
If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A Koala. Just sitting in a gum tree, mellowing out. Or, maybe, a wombat...

No comments:

Post a Comment