My Adventure in Mommyhood

Friday, January 27, 2012

#FQF Five Question Friday


1. Do you swim in the winter?
If I fall in the water… I am not that into swimming in the summer; although my dogs are…
The last time I went swimming was after we had been camping for two weeks, in a tent, and we checked into a hotel in Kanab, UT, on the UT-AZ border. We were on our way to another week of tent camping at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, so I took advantage of the pool...
2. Do you love or hate winter?
Love it! I am, generally, a big fan of seasons. I grew up where the only difference between winter and summer was overcast and about 10 degrees...
3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
No make up. Just doesn’t do anything for me. The point to being at home full-time is lounging around in your ‘casual clothes.’
4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I forget… 
5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
If they give you sick days, they must mean for you to use them, right? 
I used to feel conflicted about this, until I realized the people who were paying me on salary were, pretty much, exploiting that by trying to get me to work as much overtime - on a sixty hour week - as possible without compensation.
I took a few days to go skiing, too...

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure most people take advantage of a few sick days. Ya just gotta.

    I'm a huge fan of the seasons too!

    ReplyDelete